Friday, January 30, 2009

Running out of patience

I am in this hospital sitting and waiting. Watching the clock as the seconds turn into minutes, minutes turn into hours, and now the hours have turned into a day. The worst part of this all is I don't have the nerve to feel @ ease.... They got Kew drugged up, she been sleeping her life away all night into the morning/ afternoon. When I ask them wats going on the response I get is everything is fine, but the reason we are here is because inactivity. They told us the baby is not as active as she was b4 and there gonna induce the labor for her safety. But since we been here all I can say they did was drug her up 2 ease the pain. I am frustrated and nervous, had about enuff of just sitting around and waiting. I want my lil monkey 2 come out now and 4 kew 2 get unhooked from these millions of machines, I hate hospitals and I'm ready 2 go......

1 comment:

100K said...

wish you a safe delivery my nig