Wednesday, January 21, 2009

what do you think

With all that we go through in the daily struggle I can honestly say that when I see a black person get over on the legal system it can be a good feeling. With that being said only time that we ever make it through the many loopholes of the system is if we are a filthy rich. I can't hate on them if they got the money and power to pay off the lawyers and if necessary the judges. Let's take T.I. for example. This man got 1 year and mad community service for multiple guns and silencers. If that was me or the average "Tyrone" from the hood just one of those guns would have gotten us 3yrs behind the "G-Wall". I am happy that T.I. got off and beat the system but is it fair that because my net worth isn't the same as his that my freedom would be taken away? Do you think he should get more time or that the average person should be given the same chance that he is.

2 comments:

JOFre$h said...

Justice System FTL

Eb the Celeb said...

TI didnt get off... he still has to go to jail for a year and a day... its starts in March...they just made him do mad community service before he goes in.