Saturday, January 17, 2009

Current Mood

As of right now I can say that I feel sort of like an old man. I am working hard to get my life on track. Back in my moms crib working on killing ALL the debt and then stacking up some paper. I get up before the birds to make it 2 the daily grind, come home tired and beat. I know that since I'm grinding hard imma make it to the light at the end of the tunnel but I can't but a time frame on it. I can say I appreciate the love I got when I came back to the crib, this is a step back so that I can take two forward. I am excited that my daughter is gonna be here rather she wants to escape the belly or not (she in there chilling, lil monster is 8lbs :-D ). My life will change instantly and hopefully that will be all the light I need to bring light to my life. Its been a long 9 months, its a constant worry, I been nervous for so long just praying she comes out healthy. Soon enough I will be able to breathe easy as I watch her make her arrival. The void that I have will be filled from the day she is born. I will have a reason to smile even when it feels like the world is on my shoulders.

No comments: