Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 in a review

What can I say as 2008 comes to an end. Its is a bitter-sweet feeling. I'm happy to be moving forward into a new year with good health and not losing any love ones, but at the same time sad that its over.

2008 was the best year of my life by far. The 1st four month of the year my gross income was already 60% of the year before :-D. My brother became a father which made me a proud uncle of our beautiful lil girl Lee-Lee. My other brother got married to his long -term girlfriend, (the wedding was popping). I bought my 1st bike (03 GSXR) cant wait til next spring. I made a better reputation for myself in the construction industry wit my co-workers, bosses and others. I found out that I'm gonna be a dad :-D (daddy's lil girl on the way). Waiting for mama Kew 2 drop... Wanted Kaylin to be the 1st baby of the new year. This whole pregnancy experience changed our life and put things in perspective. Grew a stronger bond wit the parents. This is the 1st year in a like 5 years that I haven't lost anyone real close to me. I moved back to the moms crib 2 $tack some bread so I can eventually get my own crib. Barack won the election. I can say I'm leaving 2008 on a all time high.

Entering 09 I'm just gonna take it as another day. I'm not gonna make resolutions and bunch of bullshit to follow for a month til I quit it. If you always think positive you don't need resolutions. Let's see What 09 has in store. If the new year picks up where this one left off then its gonna be a good year.

1 comment:

JOFre$h said...

good Blog...Best of luck this year