Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sean Bell did we 4get

Did we forget about the Sean Bell case. I thought about that the other day. The homie Sean was 23 with 2 kids a fiance and full of life. He went out with the homies to celebrate before his wedding and a new life he was about to begin. A night of kicking it with his homies, drinks and bullshitting in the strip club, now he is approached by NYPD (" NY's Finest" who gave those losers dat title). A couple of trigger happy cops shot him and his 2 friends, ending his life. A slap on the wrist is more of a punishment than what they got. These officers walked off scott free. It is crazy that you can snatch the life of a 23 year old unarmed man and there is no punishment. Is that badge supposed to represent security and justice or is it representing danger and corruption. That could have been me or any one of my closest homies. I would not forget Sean and his case because his two little girl have to grow up without there father and his wife without her husband. I want 2 be around as long as possible to take care of my family, and I'm sure he lived through his family as most real mean do. Those cops should be rotting in jail, they ruined Sean's family but they get to go home 2 there family every night. Whether they are cops or regular civilians when you take someones life that is not a threat to yours consequences have 2 be paid. How would you feel if that was your husband, father, son, brother or friend. Me personally I would need answers.

1 comment:

JOFre$h said...

I wont lie I forgot about dude, Until I saw a lady today with a sean bell hoody and it brought me to back the mixed emotions I had last year. Life is crazy the way people are robbed of lives and family stripped of loved one in a heartbeat. RIP Sean Bell