Sunday, March 29, 2009

current mood

As time passes by I wonder if I am moving forward or backwards. I have a plan for the future but I feel so far from it. If I listen to the rest of the world i would think I'm doing fine but I don't go by the standards of others i go by my own. I feel that for the age 24 I am doing kinda bad. I know there are people that are trailing behind me and might say I'm not but what about those dudes my age with the nice house on the hill. I know with my career if i grind it out and keep pushing that i will get to the light at the end of the tunnel. Right now with my life I feel like I am running a marathon with no H2O, eventually I'm gonna run out of gas. I have always been one to give some of the best advice to my friends about anything, family, friends, relationship, future etc. Now when i go look in the mirror to give myself some advice I cant think of anything to say. The only thing that pops in m head is it ain't that bad kid it will get betta. Well saying it ain't that bad is a nice way of saying it ain't that good. I don't know if I put too much pressure on myself or what it is, but I have not been happy for a while. Many may not know because i don't wear my problems on my sleeve or let them leak into my personal relationships. I don't know maybe a change will come soon that will give me a boost of spirit.

No comments: