Sunday, March 8, 2009

life

The experiences can either make or break a person. Some people have great thing happen and can't handle em while others have horrible things happen and can't handle those. Then there are some no matter the situation they are always humble and focused. Life definitely isn't a walk in the park even for some of the most successful people we come across, there life might look easy but you will never know until you lace up there shoes.

In my lifetime I have been faced with many hardships. The one that seemed to have been haunting me is death. I lost 3 of my childhood friends under the age of 25. Every one took a toll on me and still does as the days go by. I try to look beyond it but almost everything remind me of one of them daily. Still I find a way to live my life and not make my burden weigh nd one down. I had a heartbreak or two in my days. A broken heart can set some1 back, especially when u know u try your best 2 make thinks work. No one wants to believe that there best just isn't enough. Once again life goes on you can't force yourself or your love on some1..... It is there option 2 receive it or refuse it.
Family issues is a major problem. I grew up in a household most would look @ from the outside and say is picture perfect. I got both parents home they both made decent wages but that's not what makes a family. How is it a perfect picture when your parents act like total strangers. There is no communication between the two. As a child growing up watching your mother with tears in her eyes is something that you can and never will 4get. I try my best 2 4give my father for all his pain and stress he put the family through but he will never understand.

My life is all bad. I have a lot to be thankful for. I am 24 years old and maintained a way 2 stay out of trouble thus far. I have a promising career that can carry me far in my future and give my daughter even more opportunities than I had. My love life was never horrible, a few turns came here and there that were unexpected but for the most part I can't complain. I am thankful for meeting Kisha and having our beautiful daughter together. I am also thankful that I have a mother that doesn't judge me but instead encourages me 2 make the best decisions, its still up to me 2 follow.
I say all of this to say if you think you know someone think again there life can be way more complicated than you believe. My life...... Sometimes idk exactly which way its going, when you make 1 step forward sometimes you take two steps back. With that being said I guess I am saying I'm not making any progress. Honestly I don't have time to think about myself, I'm gonna work my best 2 do anything possible 2 better my daughter's life.

1 comment:

ShAy~SHaY said...

I know exactly what you mean about the household and no communication. I too grew up in a home where both my parents were present but as I got older, communication btwn the too slowly decreased until they just stopped talking altogether. I think the only time they acknowledged eachother was when it had to do with me or my sis, and even then they didnt want to speak.

My mom use to cry as well due to my fathers actions but I always felt I was stuck in the middle. Never really knew how to be there for my mom without betraying my dad or vice versa.