Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dreams

Is the things that we dream what we want 2 become reality. How real are our dreams. When you dream of a sexy girl is it that u really fantasize about her while your awake. The dream that we have about a day in the life, one day just waking up & being Richie Rich. I used to have the same dream @ least once a week when I was in hs. The dream was while I was on my way 2 prom I got into a altercation that landed me in ICU with bullets wounds. I'm not very superstitious but having the same dream so much made me respect that the dream could be a reality, and kept the thought in the back of my mind.
How about having the dream that you were falling and when your about to hit the ground you wake up. Or even the dream every swears they never had, the "wet dream". How could dreams be so fake but make someone have an orgasm in there sleep. Then there is the funniest dream I ever heard of which is the pee dream. That is one I never can recall having, even as a young child. I'm sure I wet the bed as a youngster but I never had the excuse that I dreamed I was in the bathroom. What kinda dreams do you have and do you believe they come true?

1 comment:

JOFre$h said...

I dream of living comfortable, being able to see my kids have the best, do things I wasnt able to and make sure wifey plus my dudes are all good.